Anxiety and depression which may initially seem to be a minor problem, land up to euphoria. Euphoria leads to problems like addictive behavior and poor judgment. Late to bed, early to rise! That means you are paving a way to heart attack. Get rid of them as soon as possible with the help of home remedies for anxiety and depression.
Exercise is a vital treatment for anxiety. 30 minutes of regular exercise can curb anxiety and depression. It eventually eliminates anxiety. Do these exercises in a fresh and calm place.
• Do aerobic exercises. It increases quantity of oxygen in your blood. Breathe faster and more deeply in aerobic exercise. By doing this you can easily relax your tense muscles.
• Consult an expert for proper breathing techniques. These are among the most popular stress methods to curb stress.
• Try out Imagery mental exercises. In this a person sits and goes for positive mental visualization. For example give some time to imagine natural things exists in our surrounding like flowers, birds, sun, rain, etc. Meditate on unwinding of a tight rope. Imagining really works.
Supplements for the medication of anxiety and depression
• Vitamin B
• Pantothenic acid
• Take deep breaths. The major drawback lies with our breathing is that we hardly respire completely. So breathe from abdomen. Start doing this for 10 minutes. Eventually increase your timings as a valuable therapy.
• Meditation. This is a very effective tool to cure you from any type of anxiety or depression problem.
• Various yoga techniques: Practice pranayam and kapalbhati daily to treat anxiety and depression.
Herbal Home Remedies for Anxiety and Depression
• Cava root can be used for the treatment of anxiety. It cures insomnia. If you sleep well then anxiety and depression can not affect you. Insomnia is one of the main causes of anxiety and depression.
• Reduce stress by applying some lemon balm. Anxiety elevates your blood pressure. Lemon balm reduces it.
• You can even make use of lavender. It calms the nervous system. Either use it with essential oils or inhale it during anxiety.
• Passion flower soothe the nervous system by reducing the blood pressure and shortness of breath.
• Daily intake of 0.1 to 0.3 milligrams of melatonin works wonders in healing anxiety and depression.
• Add some essential oils to your bath tub. You can also add massage oil or infusers to give yourself a relishing experience. Some important essential oils are: jasmine, lavender, bergamot, geranium, Cyprus, neroli, Melissa, ylang-ylang and sandalwood.
• Boil some water and put some fresh rose petals and 1 teaspoonful of sugar to it. Drink this solution whenever you are feeling depressed.
• Whisk a 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg powder and 1 tablespoon of amla juice. Intake of this mixture 3 times a day helps in the treatment of depression.
• One of the natural remedy for depression is intake of Licorice tea. Drink this 3 times a day.
• Uplift your mood whenever you are anxious or depressed.
Some natural sleep aids to cure anxiety and depression.
• Valerian herb is being used as a medication for insomnia. Take an hour before bedtime. Do not use it for more then 3 months.
• Before going to sleep, retire yourself of all the worries and tension.
Protect yourself from condition which is seen in US, where half of the population is in some way mentally ill. 200 million prescriptions are written annually for the treatment for anxiety and depression.
Finally, follow these home remedies for anxiety and depression. You will notice a great improvement in immunity and resistance to stress.