Acne Cysts or Cystic Acne is a relatively severe or rather, worst form of Acne Vulgaris that is often difficult to cure. Nonetheless, you can take help of a variety of natural home remedies for Acne Cysts treatment without any side effects.
Basically, Acne Cysts are unsightly, large, pus filled lumps on skin that usually penetrate into deeper skin tissues. Like Acne Vulgaris, Acne Cysts are also caused by overactive oil glands present beneath the skin. The condition becomes worse when skin pores become clogged due to accumulation of sebum, dead skin cells and dirt.
Moreover, clogged pores are prone to secondary infection. These large swollen lumps mostly appear on face, especially in youngsters. Nonetheless, they can also appear on chest, shoulder, back and other such areas with oily skin.
Therefore, striving hard to find means to make them disappear or at least less noticeable is but obvious. Hence, given below are some extremely useful natural home remedies for Acne Cysts removal as far as possible.
Natural Home Remedies for Acne Cysts
• Using oatmeal mask on face is a popular skin care natural remedy to diminish Acne Cysts because it helps draw out excess oil and impurities from pores. Moreover, it helps avoid sunburn. To prepare this homemade mask, cook a cup of water mixed with three-fourth cup of oatmeal.
Then, leave the mixture for sometime so that it remains moderately warm and then add a quarter cup of honey in it. Finally, apply it on face for about 15 minutes and then wash it off. Use this natural treatment at least once in a week.
• One of the simplest natural cures for getting rid of Acne Cysts involves regular application of a mixture of honey, lime juice and turmeric powder. It also helps remove face blemishes and age spots.
• Applying a thick fuller’s earth face mask mixed with some lemon juice is helpful in reducing Acne Cysts. Try to use this therapy during night time.
• Another effective natural way to remove Acne Cysts is apply a combination of one tablespoon honey, some lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and a pinch of sea salt and cinnamon. Wash it off with lukewarm water after 10-15 minutes. Follow this procedure at leas one or two times in a week.
• Prepare a paste by grinding orange peels along with some water and apply it on a regular basis. This is a widely used Acne Cysts home remedy. Preferably, wash your face with lukewarm warm before following this natural treatment. Another variation of this Acne Cyst home treatment is to rub orange peel on acne spots. Use separate pieces for separate spots to avoid spread of infection.
• Application of aloe vera gel or juice is useful in reducing Acne Cysts swelling and inflammation. You can also use a mixture of four teaspoons of coconut oil and a teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
• Gently rubbing freshly cut garlic piece on the affected area is one of the most popular home remedies for Acne Cysts natural treatment. Follow this therapy several times in a day. In addition, consumption of garlic is also beneficial in healing Acne Cysts.
• Applying a combination of lemon juice and rose water is useful in controlling Acne Cysts naturally. Juice of raw papaya is also beneficial in curing this Acne Cysts.
• Tea tree oil, neem oil and oregano oil serve as excellent Acne Cysts home remedies. In you have a sensitive skin then you may add jojoba oil in any of these oils avoid skin irritation.
Another way to use these oils is to add any of them in hot water and place your face close to the steam. You can also rinse the affected area with neem decoction by boiling the leaves in water. It can also be consumed.
• Applying neem decoction mixed with one teaspoon of mint juice and a pinch of turmeric is another valuable natural remedy to cure Acne Cysts. Let it stay on skin overnight and wash it off in the morning.
• Massaging the skin for a few minutes with a loose paste a tablespoon of baking soda and a little bit of water is highly beneficial in getting rid of this Acne Cysts as it helps remove dead skin and is good for exfoliation.
Besides, when dealing with Acne Cysts, make sure you do not squeeze the swollen and tender lumps because such attempts pave way for the development of Acne Scars and ugly skin discoloration. In addition, do not rub the affected area vigorously while washing or drying it.
Avoid environmental irritants as far as possible. Apart from this, take a healthy, nutritious diet, drink plenty of water for natural detoxification, avoid junk foods, maintain proper personal hygiene and follow the natural home remedies for Acne Cysts to cure cystic acne at home.