Healthy body, beautiful personality, sparkling eyes, soft and silky hair, soft skin is what everyone desires. We come across many products claiming to be the best solution for our skin problems but according to top health experts, use of some of the products available in the market can be harmful for our skin.
Many of the leading cosmetics brands use potentially dangerous chemicals like parabens and phthalates in beauty care medications. A vast range of home remedies for beauty care are there so there is no need to pay hefty amounts to the cosmetic brands.
Types of Beauty Problems
Types of Facial Beauty Care
The best cure for acne is the use of homemade recipes.
- • Clean your face and neck with 3 tablespoons of pineapple juice with 1-2 tablespoon of sugar or baking soda added in it.
- • Another beauty care home remedy for acne and pimples is using a paste of fresh fenugreek leaves. This acts as a cleanser. You should apply this cleanser before going to bed.
- • Use the yolk of 1 egg and add 2 tablespoon oatmeal, 1 teaspoon of sea salt and 1 teaspoon virgin olive oil and mix them together with some warm water to make a smooth paste. Rinse your face using warm water.
- • One of the best home remedies for beauty care of acne is the application of orange peels. Powder of sun dried orange peels with rose water works wonders on acne prone skin.
- • Apply whipped egg white on your face and neck and let it dry for 20 minutes and then wash it with warm water. This is the most frugal face mask available at home.
- • One of the most gentle and safest masks for acne is the mixture of blended oatmeal with water.
- • You can also use the combination of 1 teaspoon fresh pineapple juice, 1 teaspoon warm coconut milk and half a teaspoon of cornstarch as a good natural remedy for acne. Keep this mask on your face for 15 minutes then wash it off.
- • Mixture of 1 egg white, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon milk and 2 tablespoon of cucumber juice is the most popular natural home remedies for beauty care of acne.
- • One of the most effective cleansers for blemishes or marks is lemon. You can apply lemon juice directly or can put it in some yoghurt and then apply it on your face, rinse after 30 minutes with lukewarm water.
- • Whisk 1 teaspoon yellow sugar, 1 teaspoon honey with 2 teaspoon lemon juice and apply on your face in circular motion. Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse with fresh water.
- • Massage your face with a mixture of 3 tablespoon ground almonds and half a cup yogurt. This is an effective tool which will fade away your blemishes within 20 days.
- • Aloe Vera gel is a terrific solution for all skin problems. Use 1 teaspoon aloe Vera gel together with 1 teaspoon honey, leave it on your face for 15 minutes and then wash your face with warm water. This home remedy will not only reduce your marks but will make your skin smooth also.
- • Add 1 teaspoon honey to 1 cup pulp of green grapes and apply it on damp face and remove after 10 minutes.
- • This has been a home treatment for healing blemishes since ages- take 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oatmeal and blend them with 1 ripe tomato and cover the blemishes with it. The mixture should be in the form of a thick paste.
Here’s a video that gives you tips on how to look fabulous at no cost.
Lemon is a real natural cleanser and has been used for improving the skin color all over the world. A homemade facial cleanser can be made by using lemon.
- • Regular application of lemon juice on face, neck, hands gives proven results of lightening the skin tone.
- • Cucumber juice with milk can also be used as a good cleanser.
- • The easiest and finest home remedies for beauty care for skin color is the cleanser made by mixing oatmeal with yoghurt. This will not only give you a flawless skin but will also clean your skin pores.
- • One of the best natural face scrubs for skin color is- add 1 teaspoon of walnut powder to honey and the juice of 1 lemon and apply on your skin.
- • Combine 1 teaspoon honey with 1 tablespoon yoghurt and 1 tablespoon green tea and use as one of the most effective and home remedies for beauty care to improve complexion.
- • Honey, is the best facial mask as it helps in opening the pores and cleansing it. First use lukewarm water to clean it from your face and then use cold water.
- • Take a mashed papaya and add egg white and honey into it and whisk till a thin paste is formed. This mask gives skin a refreshing look.
- • Another way of obtaining glowing skin is using half mashed avocado and applying it evenly on your face.
- • You can also use this home remedy for a beautiful skin. Mix 1 mashed banana with 1 tablespoon of milk. You can also use yoghurt instead of milk.
- • One good therapy for taking care of dry skin is- beat 1 egg, add 1 teaspoon almond oil in it. Leave this pack on your skin for about 20 minutes and then rinse with cold water.
- • Mix water and cornmeal to make a tight paste and apply this mixture in circular motion to your face and wash it after 15 minutes.
- • Another beauty medicine for dealing with dry skin- mash ¼ of a ripe apple and add 1 teaspoon honey, 1 teaspoon oatmeal to it. Leave it on till the mixture dries up and then wash it with plain water.
- • Apply the juice of core of green pineapples daily on the face and leave for 10-15 minutes. This is excellent natural cure for fine wrinkles and cracked skin.
- • Take 2 tablespoon of cucumber juice and add 1 tablespoon of milk in it, apply for about 10 minutes and rinse with fresh water. Pat dry your skin with a clean towel. This is one of the easiest and affordable beauty care home remedies for wrinkles.
- • Green seedless grape juice also works as an effective remedy for a wrinkled skin.
- • Add 1 teaspoon of sugar to 1 tablespoon of fresh milk and use it as a facial scrub to prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- • Chickpea flour is an excellent scrub, especially used for wrinkles. You can try using the chickpea flour mixed with 1 teaspoon milk for a younger looking skin.
- • Grind some walnuts and add some almond oil, olive oil, honey and scrub your face with it. This scrub helps in skin tightening.
- • Research has shown that egg white works as a good skin tightening agent. Egg whites, cucumber, lemon juice and brandy together make a perfect facial mask for a wrinkled skin.
- • Another valuable home remedy for beauty care is sandalwood powder mixed with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. This mask not only reduces the fine lines but is also an excellent toner for the skin.
- • Add half a tablespoon carrot juice to 2 tablespoon of honey and apply this mixture thoroughly on your face. Remove this mask with the help of cotton balls dipped in water having a pinch of baking soda in it.
- • Combine 1 ripe banana and 2 tbsp of rose water to give your skin a firm look.
- • Don’t overlook the use of green gram flour in getting rid of wrinkles. Green gram flour along with coconut oil and a pinch of turmeric can let you enjoy a younger looking skin.