What is Bladder Infection?
Bladder Infection is one of the most common types of bacterial infections occurring in the urinary tract. When micro organisms (generally E. coli bacteria) present in the digestive tract move towards the urinary tract, they tend to cling to the opening of the urethra and multiply thereby resulting in Bladder Infection.
The infection is generally not considered serious unless it spreads to other important parts of the upper urinary tract like the ureters or kidneys. When Bladder Infection or Urinary Tract Infection leads to inflammation of the urinary bladder, it is referred to as cystitis. More often than not, females are considered to be more at risk of developing this problem as compared to men.
In order to avoid the spread of bacterial infection causing Bladder Infection, proper conventional or home treatment should be adopted in time. The conventional treatment usually involves the use of antibiotic medicines that are often associated with side effects.
On the other hand, the natural treatments consisting of herbal home remedies for Bladder Infection are considered safer and more effective in the curing the disease naturally.
Causes and Symptoms of Bladder Infections
As already mentioned, most of the Bladder Infections are caused due to bacterial infections commonly caused by E coli (Escherichia coli) bacteria. Apart from this, micro organisms called Chlamydia and Mycoplasma may also cause the same. The latter two types of bacteria are normally not present in the body but can be transmitted sexually.
Factors like sexual intercourse, use of diaphragm, pregnancy and hormonal changes during menopause are the most common causes of Bladder Infections in females. Males suffering from Prostate Disorders are also susceptible to this disease.
Conditions like kidney stones, chronic dehydration, diabetes, improper personal hygiene also increase the risk of developing Bladder Infection. The disease is often associated with hereditary factors as well.
The most characteristic symptom of Bladder Infection is an urgent desire to empty the bladder. It is accompanied by other symptoms such as frequent urination, bladder spasms, pain or burning during urination, cloudy or bloody urine with unpleasant odor.
In case the infection spreads to the kidneys, additional symptoms like fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, lethargy, back pain may also appear.
Natural Home Remedies for Bladder Infection
• Herbal teas, especially Echinacea teas are excellent therapeutic home remedies for Bladder Infection treatment. Herbs like goldenseal, parsley root, yarrow, horsetail, uva ursi, rose hip, lemon balm, dandelion etc also serve as useful Bladder Infection natural remedies.
• Taking hot baths helps to reduce Bladder Infection related inflammations.
• Having a combination of some cucumber juice mixed with one teaspoon of lime juice and two teaspoons of honey is one of the simplest yet effective Bladder Infection home remedies. For best results, take this remdy in the morning.
• Drinking half a cup of unsweetened cranberry juice twice per day is regarded as one of the most successful natural home remedies for Bladder Infections cure. Taking cranberry extract tablets is also beneficial in healing this problem naturally.
• Vegetable juices like that of radish and bottle gourd are the best home remedies for Bladder Infection symptoms like pain and burning sensation.
• Having a glass of water mixed with two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and some honey is one of the most popular natural cures for Bladder Infections.
• Boil about five or six stalks of asparagus stalks in some water and drink the resultant solution to get rid of Bladder Infection. Follow this home remedy two to three times per day for about five days.
Diet for Bladder Infection
Taking a diet rich in vitamin C is one of the mostly highly recommended dietary measures for dealing with Bladder Infection. It helps to acidify the urine thereby destroying the harmful bacteria causing this frustrating disease. However, vitamin C should not be taken in excess or it may cause problems like loose stools.
Other foods with natural antibacterial properties like garlic and yogurt should also be positively included in the diet. Sulphur rich foods such as spinach and asparagus also aid in the natural treatment of Bladder Infections.
Besides, restrict the consumption of caffeinated, carbonated and alcoholic beverages as they tend to aggravate the symptoms. Similarly, stay away from processed and refined foods. Apart from these measures, it is essential to drink about eight to ten glasses of water per day to prevent and cure Bladder Infections.
you have a any homeremedies for pimples of dark circles on eyes or for dandruff? if you have then please reply me.