Natural home remedies for Boils on inner thigh are extremely beneficial in curing pus-filled boils and carbuncles causing immense discomfort, not to mention the stinging pain. They are generally caused by localized skin infection in hair follicles, mostly due to Staphylococcus bacteria.
Apart from inner thigh, other areas susceptible to this condition are face, neck, back, underarms and buttocks. They are characterized by red, tender and swollen lumps on skin that itch and may emit unpleasant smell when severely infected. Factors like anemia, suppressed immune system, diabetes etc increase the chances of developing Boils.
When dealing with Boils on inner thigh or any other part of the body it is suggested not to squeeze these pus filled lumps because it tends to make the infection penetrate deeper in the skin. It is better to let them rupture and heal on their own without unnecessary interference.
As inner thighs tend to rub against each other when you perform normal activities, tenderness on the infected area may become worse. Thus, you can facilitate the process of healing and reduce the pain by following some natural home remedies for Boils on inner thigh.
Natural Home Remedies for Boils on Inner Thigh
• Applying warm compresses is a common natural cure for Boils on inner thigh. You can soak a cloth in water, wring it and then place it on the affected area to make the boil erupt and then drain it completely.
• Taping a piece of potato on the affected area is one of the most efficient natural home remedies for Boils on inner thighs. Repeat this therapy until the boil cures completely. Tomato or onion slices can also be used in the same way.
• Another simple natural remedy for Boils on inner thigh is to apply a mixture of apple cider vinegar and honey on the affected area. You can also use a combination of one tablespoon each of milk cream, vinegar, lime juice and turmeric powder. Rinse it off after 15-20 minutes.
• Having half a cup of yogurt mixed with a teaspoon of turmeric powder and half a teaspoon of black seed (caraway) oil is useful in healing this problem. Black seed oil is also beneficial in relieving toothache and removing intestinal worms. Follow this therapy two times in a day.
• Prepare a cornmeal paste by boiling half a cup of water and adding sufficient amount of cornmeal in it to so that a thick paste is formed. Spread it on the affected area and cover it with a piece of cloth. Repeat the procedure every couple of hours until the boil erupts.
• Rubbing onion or garlic juice on the affected area is highly beneficial in reducing Boils on inner thigh. Aloe vera gel also serves as a good home remedy Boils on inner thigh.
• Placing a warm and damp black tea bag on the affected area is useful in improving the condition because tannic acid present in black tea helps make boils erupt.
• Applying a paste prepared from cumin seed powder and water is another valuable natural remedy to eliminate inner thigh Boils.
• Tea tree oil, neem oil and castor oil are considered as excellent natural home remedies for Boils on inner thigh. Apply any of these oils to get rid of infection and hence reduce the pain and inflammation. Follow this Boils home treatment several times in a day.
• Applying a paste prepared from ginger juice and turmeric powder is helpful in controlling the infection and healing Boils on inner thigh.
• Another natural way to get rid of Boils on inner thigh is to apply a paste of coconut oil and turmeric powder on the affected area regularly for at least five days.
• Consuming a glass of warm milk mixed with a teaspoon of turmeric power at least three times in a day is valuable in the natural treatment of Boils on inner thigh as well as other parts of the body. It helps heal the inflammation internally.
• Herbal teas like that of Echinacea, burdock, goldenseal etc help avoid Boils by strengthening the immune system. Detoxification is also helpful.
• Apart from following these natural home remedies for Boils on inner thigh, make sure you clean the affected area with warm water from time to time, especially after drainage of pus. If the infection leads to fever or lasts longer than two weeks even after following tips and remedies, it is suggested that you seek the advice of a qualified doctor.
valeria williams tartt says
THXS SO MUCH VERY MUCH HELPFUL(^_^).
What kind of Aloe Vera Is The Best? Or Any Kind? But Is There A Kind That Doesn’t Work?