What is discoloration of teeth and lip color?
We are living in 21st century, wherein the look of the individuals matter a lot, even the reports of Wall Street Journal confirms it. The discoloration of teeth and lips is becoming more and more common universally, with least discrimination to age and sex. Haven’t you noticed the same problem in children recently?
Distressing today’s style of living together with unsound food habits, has made the discoloration of lip and teeth a very persisting problem, however there are certain other factors too responsible for the same issue.
The discoloration of teeth and lips is not an indisposition, rather a beautifying loss, affecting the person’s appearance. So if you are the one, then read on further to find more about it, including various natural home remedies to retain teeth and lip color.
Causes and symptoms of discoloration of teeth and lip color
The major cause of discoloration of teeth and lip color is unsound smoking habit, which adversely influences the outflow of saliva, which works as a mouth cleaner, cleansing the lining of mouth and safeguarding the teeth from decay. Thus when the person smokes, the outflow of saliva gets reduced, and teeth become more disposed to discoloration and hit rock bottom.
Additionally smoking also increases the temperature of the mouth, thereby putting oral tissue cells to death, which further augments the process of discoloration of teeth and lip color.
Other causes of discoloration of teeth and lip color include:
• Medication of particular infirmities also causes above mentioned issue, like neck and head radiation along with Chemotherapy
• Mouth cleansers and washes comprising of chlorhexidine and cetylpyridinium chloride, also tend to trigger discoloration.
• Certain drugs like Antihistamines (like Benadryl), antipsychotic drugs, and antihypertensive prescription, are also considered the root cause of the same problem.
• Plethoric amount of Fluoride received from the environment sources, like immense amount of it in water, or through its limitless application in the form of mouth rinses, toothpaste can also cause discoloration.
• Consumption of Alcohol
• Inapt method of brushing
• Less amount of Rd Blood Cells (RBCs) in the body i.e. Anemia.
• Bacterial Infections
As far as the symptoms of discoloration of teeth and lip color are concerned, it’s itself a symptom, necessitating you to pay heed to the various causes and of course various natural home remedies to retain teeth and lip color. However, other prominent symptoms include:
• Gummy deposition on teeth
• Reddish inflammation on lips
• Diseased gums
• Persisting bad breath
• Tooth decay
• Burns on margin of lips
Natural Home Remedies to Retain Teeth and Lip Color
Even though the discoloration of teeth and lip color is not an indisposition, yet you are urged to utilize various natural home remedies to retain teeth and lip color, as the significance of up-to-date look need not be emphasized in today’s world of packaging, isn’t it. So here are the remedies:
• To control the discoloration of teeth and lip color, caused as a result of either smoking or taking in alcohol, curtail down feeding on same. Additionally, drink at least 10 glasses of water to flush the toxicant out-of-the-way.
• Put Vaseline to use, by applying it to lips on regular basis.
• You might like clarified butter a lot, and if you wish to retain teeth and lip color, then you’ll love it all the more, as it’s one of the unparalleled natural home remedies to retain teeth and lip color. To use it just apply to the discolored lips every night, and your discolored lips will be moisturized as well, in addition to regaining lost color.
• Lemon juice is remarkable for its decolorizing attributes, which makes it one of the A-1 natural home remedies to retain teeth and lip color. So you are advised to apply it to your lips, you’ll notice your lips regaining the lost color.
• Women are further suggested to use lipsticks with sunscreen formula, which also constitutes matchless natural home remedies to retain teeth and lip color, as the ultra violet rays can bring into being undesirable pigmentation.
• Revamp your dental hygienic by brushing your teeth regularly, without any kind of deviation. Dental cleaning by the professional dentist after every six months is also a good move to retain teeth and lip color.
• Do without the food rich in carbohydrates and sugar, as they are better known as tooth decaying foods.
• Bicarbonates of soda can be put to good use, by brushing the teeth with same, as it’s also one of the simplest natural home remedies to retain teeth and lip color.
• Take a chunk out of sugarless gum, after having cigarette and coffee to prevent the emergence of its side effects.
• Rinsing your mouth with water every time you consume food is one of the effortless natural home remedies to retain teeth and lip color.
• Almond oil too can be used to retain lip color, with its application to lips.
Diet to Retain Teeth and Lip Color
• As smoking is the major cause of discoloration of teeth and lip color, hence reducing the frequency of smoking can go a long way to retain teeth and lip color, if you just can’t quit old habit, else quit to have better results.
• Avoid the foods rich in sugar and carbohydrates, as they are responsible for discoloration, to retain teeth and lip color.
• Eat lot of fruits and vegetables to supply the major minerals and vitamins to your body, facilitating it to function accurately.
• Make room for butter and yoghurt in the daily food chart, as they are responsible for keeping your body in good shape, further helping you to retain teeth and lip color.
Leave a Reply