What is Eyesight Improvement?
The ability to interpret surroundings from the effect of visible light reaching the eye is perception. Perception is also referred as sight, eyesight or vision. This perception differs individually. There are several Eyesight disorders.
Eyesight Improvement includes various techniques to improve your Eyesight or get back to your natural eyesight. These techniques can be home remedies for eyesight improvement or getting lenses or various exercises.
Causes and Symptoms of Eyesight Disorder
Recently a Japanese computer giant has warned the children against computer games and video games as it can adversely affect their eyesight. One of the most popular game sites Kotaku.com also contains a warning that 3D viewing is one of the major causes of eye fatigue which leads to further eyesight disorders.
Children are the major victims of 3D viewing because their eye muscles are still in infancy period. Pregnant women, the elderly and sometimes it also affect middle aged persons.
Diet, though it comes after 3D view, it is one of the most common cause especially in the middle class and underprivileged sections of the society which covers the major population of underdeveloped and developing country.
Myopia or nearsightedness or shortsightedness is one of the eyesight disorders which results in irregular shape of the eye due to which near objects appear blurred. Another Eyesight disorder is Hyperopia or farsightedness.
Astigmatism and presbyopia are further typical and most common eyesight disorders. The culprit of Astigmatism is the distorted surface of cornea. This causes the perception of objects at any distance wavy and blur.
Besides blurred vision, fatigue, headache and eye strain are the symptoms of Eyesight disorder. Though Presbyopia referred as “ageing eyes”, it can catch you even in your 40s.
In presbyopia brain remains active and keeps sending the message to the lens but lens becomes too irresponsible to get the signals.
It’s never too late to mend the distorted things. There is always a chance with you to get back your natural vision or eyesight. Eyesight improvement can be done by following the simple home remedies for eyesight improvement.
Natural Home Remedies for Eyesight Improvement
The following measures just require your concern and eyesight disorders can easily be prevented.
• Make use of global eyewear that is sunglasses in scorching heat. UV radiation from the sun’s rays can cause muscular degeneration due to the hardening of eye’s lenses.
• Avoid smoking.
• Keep a regulatory check on the consumption of alcohol.
• Green leafy vegetables, vitamins and antioxidant rich foods help in the natural treatment of eyesight disorders.
• Cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure should always be under control.
Few things which are always available at your doorstep to help you improve your eyesight and thus they are Natural Home Remedies for Eyesight Improvement.
• A natural syrup can easily be made by adding two tablespoons of ghee, half teaspoon each of licorice root powder and honey to one glass of lukewarm water. Stir it well and drink this liquid to heal improve your eyesight.
• Stir 30g of Trifala to ½ liter of water. You can use this solution both for drinking and washing your eyes. Routine use of this solution cures eyesight related issues and increases eye vision.
• Intake of 150 g of vitamin C routinely helps in improving Eyesight. You can easily get Vitamin C from citrus fruits like lemon and orange.
• Collard green contains lutein, the eye protecting compounds. So chewing down the collard green with some chopped red onions always help in improving eyesight. Antioxidant quercetin is present in onion which improves eyesight.
• Red meat consumption should be reduced.
Some exercises and yoga techniques
• One should blink his eyes at least once in every 5 seconds.
• Walking and jogging help in eyesight improvement by decreasing the pressure inside the eyes.
• Wash your eyes with water frequently. Fill your mouth with water and then sprinkle some water in your eyes. This therapy reduces fatigue and keeps your eyes healthy.
• One more natural; remedy to improve your vision. Shift the focus repeatedly between the far and near object.
• Roll your eyeballs from up and down, side to side, and all around to heal eyesight related problems.
• Cup your eyes with your palms for few moments to relax them.
Diet for Eye Improvement
Extremely bitter-tasting veggie bitter gourd provides Beta carotene pigment which is very effective in eyesight improvement. Picking dates or popularly known as khajoor for staple diet will not only improve your eyesight but it also prevent night blindness.
High intake of green vegetables has a positive correlation with better eyesight. Eyesight can always be improved by including Vitamin A rich food in your meals. Some of the vitamin A rich foods are spinach, lettuce, orange, cheese, green peas, butter, carrot, cabbage, soybean, milk cream, tops and turnip.
Vegetable juice provides you direct source of vitamins. Nevertheless intake of balanced diet increases a person’s life by five to ten years.
Leave a Reply