What are Face Blemishes?
Face Blemishes or Facial Blemishes are dark patches or marks on the face due to pimples, boils, whiteheads, blackheads and other such skin conditions that tend to clog the pores of the skin. Extensive use of cosmetic products on the face may also cause the same.
Even though this is a very common skin ailment, still it can be cured naturally at home with the help of a number of natural home remedies for Face Blemishes.
This type of home treatment consists of inexpensive and easily available yet highly beneficial natural remedies like orange peels, tomato juice, lemon juice, coconut water, sandalwood powder and other natural skin lightening agents.
Follow the natural treatment for Blemishes removal for at least two weeks to get encouraging results. In terms of cosmetics, choosing non-comedogenics over comedogenics is a valuable tip to avoid Face Blemishes considerably.
Causes and Symptoms of Face Blemishes
As already mentioned, Acne, Boils, Eczema, Blackheads, Whiteheads, Allergies, Freckles, Moles, Age Spots and other similar skin conditions and skin infections are the most common causes of Face Blemishes.
Factors like harsh weather conditions, presence of excess oil on the skin and use of cosmetic products like creams, foundations and other similar products containing strong chemicals also contribute in the development of blemishes on the face.
Certain Face Blemishes like Port Wine Stains consisting of deep dilated capillaries in the skin are caused by caused by genetic predisposition. Such blemishes are usually present at birth and tend to remain on the skin throughout life.
Basically, Face Blemishes are marks or patches of dark pigmentation on the skin. Face and neck are the most common areas prone to this condition. Though, blemishes can also appear on the back or on the tongue.
Natural Home Remedies for Face Blemishes
• Lemon juice, potato juice and cucumber juice are regarded as excellent natural home remedies for Face Blemishes removal.
Any of these Face Blemishes natural remedies can be applied for approximately twenty minutes to get rid of this problem. A combination of lemon juice and tomato juice can also be applied daily to reduce Face Blemishes to a great extent.
• The application of a decoction prepared by boiling chamomile and lemon juice in water helps to heal Blemishes on face. This natural cure works best in case of Blemishes due to acne scars.
• Applying a combination of juice extracted from Bishop’s weed and jasmine buds twice daily also serves as a good Face Blemishes home remedy.
• Mix some vinegar with three mashed strawberries and apply this mixture on the affected area overnight. Regular application of this therapy for clearing Facial Blemishes.
• Simply applying a paste of sandalwood powder and water is one of the most highly recommended natural home remedies for Facial Blemishes.
• Boil some carrots and then mash. Then apply these mashed carrots on the face for fifteen to twenty minutes and finally rinse it off with milk to cure Face Blemishes to a great extent. Carrot juice can also be used for this purpose.
• A mixture of lemon juice, rose water and honey taken in equal parts serves as one of the most effective Face Blemishes home remedies.
Regularly apply this home remedy on face and neck for about 5-10 minutes to reduce Blemishes in a natural way. A face mask can also be prepared from these ingredients by adding one teaspoon of gram flour, a pinch of turmeric and one teaspoon of yogurt in it.
• Another popular homemade face pack for removal of Blemishes on face can be prepared by mixing rose water and yogurt in a powder of lemon and orange peels that have been dried.
• Applying mashed green papaya for fifteen minutes is one of the easiest natural cures for removing Face Blemishes at home. Combination of mashed papaya and milk also gives better results.
• Soak four almonds in water overnight. In the morning, remove their skin and then grind them. Next, add some honey and a few drops of lemon juice in the grinded mixture.
Finally, apply this therapeutic paste on the face for about twenty to thirty minutes and then wash it off. This is one of the best home remedies for Face Blemishes natural treatment.
• Soak some sees of Indian Plum in water overnight. When they become soft enough, mash and apply them on face and wash the face after the mixture dries to heal Face Blemishes to a great extent.
• Prepare a paste by mixing two parts of almond extract, seven parts of camphor extract and some rose water and sandalwood powder. Use this face pack regularly for effective home treatment of Blemishes on face.
• Mix two tablespoons of vinegar, one tablespoon of rose water and some cucumber juice and apply the resultant solution on dark patches to get rid of Face Blemishes.
Diet for Face Blemishes
A balanced and nutritious diet with special emphasis on vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, zinc and selenium rich foods is highly beneficial in preventing Blemishes as well as facilitating the process of healing the existing ones.
Thus, positively include oranges, lemons, carrots, gooseberries, guavas, watermelons, red and yellow bell peppers, broccoli, beans and other important fruits, vegetables, seeds, nuts and whole grains in the diet.
Plus, stay away from fatty and oily foods and restrict the consumption of caffeinated items like tea, coffee and even chocolates.
Needless to add, drink adequate amount of water to keep the skin in a healthy and glowing condition. Follow these dietary measures and natural home remedies for Face Blemishes on a regular basis to eliminate this common skin problem naturally.