What is Face Lifting?
Although Face Lifting is usually done through surgical procedures, there also exist non invasive natural treatments consisting of home remedies for Face Lifting and toning so as to reduce signs of aging on skin.
When facelift is achieved with the help of cosmetic surgery, the process is known as Rhytidectomy.
Apart from removal of loose skin and tightening of facial muscles, surgical procedure can also involve extraction of fat. On the other hand, Face Lifting natural remedies help a great deal in reducing wrinkles and tighten up other saggy areas on facial skin in a safe and inexpensive manner.
Need For Face Lifting
Conventional Face Lifting procedure is mostly meant for individuals aged 40 to 60 years as skin tends to loose its elasticity with age and develops facial lines, wrinkles, double chin etc. However, it is a costly procedure that also has certain risks like infection, asymmetry, skin necrosis etc attached with it.
Natural Face Lift, on the other hand, is harmless and can be used on a regular basis to rejuvenate the skin, smooth facial lines and keep the skin healthy and supple for a long time. Some common signs of skin aging requiring Face Lift procedure are loose skin and appearance of lines and wrinkles on cheeks, forehead and other areas on face.
Natural Home Remedies for Face Lifting
• Massaging the face with a mixture of 3-4 strawberries, 5-6 grapes, half an apple, half a pear and an ounce of orange juice is one of the most popular natural home remedies for Face Lifting.
To follow this natural cure, blend all the ingredients together and apply it on face after applying a thin layer of honey on face. Wash it off with warm water after half an hour. Then, rinse the face with apple cider vinegar.
• Another homemade facial mask for natural Facelift can be prepared by blending a mixture of one egg white and two tablespoons each of glycerin and rose water.
Apply it on face and neck for 10-15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water. You can also add fuller’s earth or green clay in your fce masks for toning and rejunevating the skin.
• Simply massaging the face in circular and outward motion by applying some honey is another valuable way to heal the problem naturally and making the skin less prone to aging. Follow this natural remedy regularly for about 20 minutes, at least once in a week. Emphasis more on cheeks, jaw area and forehead.
• Mix one teaspoon each of olive oil, carrot juice, orange juice and lemon juice in half a tablespoon of yogurt. Apply the mixture on face and neck. Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes. Regular application of this combination is highly beneficial in natural Face Lifting.
• Regular application of buttermilk for 20 minutes serves as one of the simplest Face Lifting home remedies as it helps reduce facial wrinkles and lines. You can also apply buttermilk by adding some salt in it.
• You can also prepare a homemade Facelift mask at home with oats and egg whites. For this, take half a cup of raw, ground oats and add a cup of hot water in it. Next, whip two egg whites in a bowl and add the previous mixture in it. Let it cool. Finally, apply it on face and rinse with warm water after 15 minutes. Apply this easy homemade mask for Face Lifting and tightening about once in a week.
• Prepare a mixture by blending together a medium sized banana, a quarter cup of whipped cream and vitamin E oil (you can use the contents of a vitamin E capsule). Apply the mixture on face and neck for about 15 minutes. Next, remove the mask with a cloth soaked in warm water. This Face Lifting home treatment is particularly useful in case of dry skin.
• In case of oily skin, Face Lifting mask can be prepared from four tablespoons of powdered milk, a tablespoon of with hazel, an egg and juice extracted from one lemon. Apply it for 15 minutes and then remove it with a cloth soaked in lukewarm water.
• Regularly applying a combination of sugarcane juice and a turmeric powder is another valuable Face Lifting home remedy. If you are worried about turmeric leaving behind a yellowish tinge on skin then you can use a cotton ball soaked in milk on your face.
• Facial exercises are considered as excellent natural home remedies for Face Lifting as they help to improve skin elasticity and muscle strength. In addition, exfoliate and detoxify your skin regularly to remove dead skin from pores. Acupressure is another highly beneficial therapy for Face Lifting.
Diet for Face Lifting
Apart from following the natural home remedies for Face Lifting, y0ou also need to get sufficient rest and have a healthy, balanced diet. Therefore, it is essential to include a variety of fruits and vegetables in the diet such as, carrot, cucumber, apple, pineapple, orange, avocado, grapes, berries, spinach, cantaloupe, broccoli, nuts and so on.
Pay special emphasis on inclusion of foods rich in vitamin C, E and D. Adequate intake of water also plays an important role in maintaining healthy skin aids in natural Face Lifting procedure.