Making use of natural home remedies is the best way to take care of your tresses. Hair care natural remedies give encouraging results when followed on a regular basis. Moreover, it is suggested that you first identify your hair type and texture before going ahead with hair care home treatment.
It is essential to take care of your hair because it helps maintain healthy scalp, minimizes issues like hair breakage, hair fall, split ends etc and makes hair more manageable. You can also apply these natural cures for hair care to make your locks beautiful and lustrous.
Natural Home Remedies for Hair Care
• Routine hair care home remedies greatly emphasize on the importance of regular scalp massage and hot oil treatment to improve circular and stimulate natural hair growth. In case, you have Dandruff, use warm coconut oil mixed with a bit of lemon juice to control Dandruff.
• Rinse your hair with a mixture of one tablespoon jojoba oil, ten drops of vitamin E oil and half a cup of rose water. Next, wash your hair with lukewarm water and then shampoo as usual. This natural remedy for hair care works as a great hair conditioner.
• Take one tablespoon of wheat germ oil and plain yogurt. Add mashed fruits such as half a banana and one fourth cantaloupe and one fourth part of avocado in the mixture. Finally, apply this hair pack for about 15 minutes and then shampoo your hair to make your hair soft and shiny.
• Rinsing the hair with mint water is highly beneficial in taking care of oily hair. Prepare the solution by boiling some mint leaves in a cup of water for 20 minutes, cool and strain the mixture and use the solution as a final rinse after washing hair.
Mayonnaise serves as an effective natural hair conditioner for dry hair. Just apply half a cup of mayonnaise on your hair for 15 minutes and then shampoo your hair as usual. People having combination hair can use natural cures meant for dry hair.
• Mix two tablespoons of dried and powdered Indian gooseberry, one tablespoon of olive oil and one tablespoon of yogurt. Finally, apply this thin paste on scalp and hair and wash it off with a mild shampoo after one hour. This is one of the most effective natural home remedies for hair care because it provides nourishment to hair shaft and prevents Itchy Scalp.
• Application of coconut milk on the scalp is a highly beneficial hair care home remedy for people dealing with hair loss. Moreover, you can boil 100 gm of grated Indian gooseberry in about 250 ml water, blend the mixture and apply it on scalp for about one hour. Follow this therapy for at least one month to heal this problem.
• Regular consumption of a combination of two parts of lettuce juice and one part spinach juice works as a good hair care natural treatment. It provides strength to hair roots and promotes healthy hair growth.
• Natural home remedies for hair care to make hair glossy involve the use of hair masks. So, prepare a homemade strawberry hair mask by adding a tablespoon of mayonnaise in a cup of eight mashed strawberries.
Apply this mixture on wet hair and wash it off with a shampoo after a few minutes. Besides, you can simply add a little bit of lemon juice in a cup of lukewarm water and rinse the hair with this solution after washing them to make your hair shiny.
• Those of you having curly hair should use hair care products that are specifically meant for such hair. Moreover, do not shampoo your hair more than once in a week. Preferably, choose a leave-in conditioner to make hair more manageable avoid frizzy hair.
• Although brushing helps stimulate oil producing glands present beneath the scalp, it does not require brushing over and over again. It is sufficient to brush your hair two times in a day. Try to use a boar bristle brush for this purpose.
• Last but definitely not the least, diet and lifestyle play an important role in natural hair care. In fact, taking a diet rich in proteins helps avoid split ends and makes your hair long.
Therefore, have a healthy diet consisting of a variety of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables, modify your lifestyle to include adequate exercise as well as rest, avoid unhealthy habits like cigarette smoking, alcoholism and adopt natural home remedies for hair care to reduce hair problems and maintain beautiful hair.