There are requirement of home remedies for quick teeth whitening. How to keep your pearly white sparkling? These days general awareness on dental care among the youngster is increased a lot. People are using each and every possible way to lighten up their room with their smile.
LED teeth are sweeping Japan. If you want to change the color of your teeth you can do so with the help of remote control.
LED lights up with your smile and can be easily affixed at the back of the teeth. Sounds too artificial but Japanese have pounced on the device.
Well there is no need of going for those expensive, artificial and out of budget products as our ancestors have already left many trustworthy remedies to sparkle our teeth. You can keep your teeth white, bacteria free and free of plaque by those most valued but freely available teeth whitening remedies.
Recently there was news that too much use of medicinal drug resulted in apparent loss of all the teeth.
Excessive beverages, coffee, tea and tobacco make your teeth pale. Start brushing properly.
Besides genes which you have inherited is also the reason of yellowing your teeth. Climatic conditions, infection and high dosage of antibiotics also leads to discoloration of teeth. Yellow teeth are also the signal of improper metabolism.
Simple household products work wonders. Whisk two tablespoons of baking soda with the same amount of hydrogen peroxide to form a consistency as of toothpaste. Brush with this home made toothpaste. Keep this paste for at least two minutes on teeth.
Hydrogen peroxide can also be used for gargle but do not try to swallow it. This solution can cause little irritation for sometimes but it will never harm your teeth.
Swallowing of Hydrogen peroxide can cause several health hazards. If you have any sore inside your mouth like ulcers then avoid using Hydrogen Peroxide. This paste gives amazing results.
Some of the other simple but effective home remedies for quick teeth whitening natural treatment
• A waste can also do wonders if used with proper wisdom. Scrubbing with wood ash can efficiently bleach your teeth.
• You can also brush your teeth with a natural brush that is Strawberry. It works great on teeth and hence works as a valuable natural cure for quick teeth whitening.
• You can also brighten your teeth by brushing them with sage leaves.
• Rubbing your teeth with the inner portion of the rind of orange can also solve the problems of discoloration.
• Traditional teeth cleaner – crushed walnut can prevent yellowing of teeth. This is also one of the natural home remedies for quick teeth whitening.
• One of the best home made teeth whitener is the mixture of dry basil leaves and rind of orange. One can use this as a tooth cleaner. This orange and basil therapy cleans teeth without damaging the enamel.
• Dip a white cloth in virgin olive oil and scrub your teeth with this cloth for incredible results.
• Whisk a pinch of common baking soda and lemon juice. Use this mixture to massage your teeth. This natural remedy can easily remove the stain.
• You can also use strawberry seeds as teeth cleaner but make sure immediately brush your teeth after cleaning them.
• Whisk normal table salt, baking soda and hydrogen peroxide to form a consistent paste. Brush regularly with this paste and see the amazing results which follow.
• Use clove oil to massage your teeth before brushing your teeth to heal toothache. It is an extremely useful natural medicine for teeth problems.
Few measures to keep in mind for sparkling teeth
• Alcohol and smoking is a big no-no.
• Thoroughly rinse your mouth after every meal.
• Keep the caffeine aside.
• Avoid direct contact of teeth with beverages. This is easily attainable with the use of straw.
• Routinely floss your teeth.
• Brush your teeth twice a day. It is must to keep your teeth free of all kind of teeth problems.
• Combat stress as it can easily rob the sparkle of your teeth.
• Dryness of mouth and grinding of teeth is the signal that you are suffering from stress. Your teeth and gums are the potential indicators of stress problem.
• Use of tooth brush with soft and polished bristles does not injure gum tissue. Replace your toothbrush every three-four months.
• Snacks and junk foods should be avoided.
• Routine visit to a dentist helps in maintaining flawless teeth.
Your mouth itself contains so many defense mechanisms for example saliva contains several enzymes which act against several bacteria and viruses. If these microbes are not controlled then they can cause periodontitis, a serious gum infection.
Yellowing of teeth is the indication of several teeth problems like Pyorrhea. Bacteria never enter into the bloodstream of healthy gums. Invasion of bacteria into the bloodstream ultimately makes a way for them to reach heart which can cause heart attack.
Fortunately we have plenty of things at our home which can be used as teeth whitener. No need to lighten your wallet or purse and get a bright smile with home remedies for quick teeth whitening.