Home remedies for sinus infection are absolutely free of various side effects caused by various medical treatments. Sinus infection infects 90 percent of adults at least once in their life time.
Air pollution is one of the main reasons of increasing number of sinus patients. Numerous medications have not passed to eliminate sinus infection. Bone of the face around the nose contains some moist air spaces or cavities for moist air are Sinuses. These are paranasal sinuses.
People anguishing from sinus infection experience terrible uneasiness. Nose and vision are the major victims of Sinusitis.
• Pain in gums and teeth
• Plugged ears or feeling of filled ears
• Swelled or puffed face
• Stuffy nose
• Gray or green discharge from nose for 7 to 8 days.
Medical treatment of Sinuses involves CT scans, nasal endoscopy, course of broad spectrum antibiotics, nasal sprays, anti allergic medication, decongestant tablets analgesics (pain killers) and Balloon Sinuplasty. Balloon Sinuplasty involves widening of narrow openings by using balloon without surgical procedure.
Various side effects of antibiotics include diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, making it less popular among the individuals for their medication and thus they are more bending towards the home remedies for sinus infection.
Side effects have been detected in many patients due to CT scan. CT scan can cause itching, hives, skin rash and other allergic reaction.
Some of the common elements which lead to the problem of Sinusitis are air pollution, smoking, passive smoking and viral infection. Not only this but changing atmospheric temperature and humidity can also cause sinusitis.
There are some inherited problems also for sinus. Weak immune system and narrow sinus opening in some people are some of the inherited reasons which make them more prone to sinus.
Polluted air contains microscopic fungus when inhaled weaken the immune system and thus aggravate sinusitis. Troublesome sinus infection can quickly be cured by some trusted and effective sinus infection home remedies.
Some old age wisdom tips to cure sinus.
• One of the home folk home remedy is apple cider vinegar to get rid of sinus infection. Whisk three to four tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water. Various sort of infections like common cold and mild flu including sinus infection can be cured by the intake of this simple solution for a week.
• Steam can solve various health related problem then why not sinus infection! Boil some water in a small vessel till vaporization. Inhale steam through the nostrils by leaning over the vapors coming out of the boiling water. This remedy can give you instant relief.
• Mix 100 ml each of cucumber and beet juices, 200ml of spinach juice and 300ml of carrot juice. Intake of this mixture helps in reducing sinus infection.
• One of the major symptoms of sinus infection is headache due to the blocking of sinus by the mucous. Water hydrates the body. So drink proper quantity of water in a day to cure sinus infection. This is simplest home remedy for sinus infection.
• Instead of taking antibiotics add few drops of oregano oil in your juice twice a day for few days. This natural home remedy can help one in getting rid of sinus.
• Lemonade is another resource to ease oneself from the pain of sinus infection. Drinking lemonade makes you feel calmer and thus aids in healing process.
• Try Oregon grapefruit to get rid of sinus infection. Pregnant ladies should never try this.
• Since ages people trust olive oil for its various healing properties. Massage the areas above and around the nose and eyes with the olive oil. This allows you to inhale with nose and eliminate sinus.
• Irrigate the sinus by inhaling the salt water. Do this with the help of a mentor so that he can guide you the proper route.
• Last but not the least inhalation of few drops of essential oil of pine or eucalyptus can reduce sinus infection.
Prevention is better than cure. Following home remedies can easily prevent sinus.
• Add one spring fresh peppermint, two fresh young nettle tops, one tablespoon blackberry leaves and one head meadowsweet in almost 600ml of boiling water.
Infuse these herbs for ten minutes so that they completely extract their flavor in boiling water. Intake of this solution during spring prevents the painful sinus infection during summer.
• Eating mangoes helps in the formation of healthy epithelium as mangoes contains vitamin A. This prevents various infections including sinus.
When the things are already available in your own kitchen then definitely there is no need of tolerating any type of side effects and various disastrous results of antibiotics available in market. Go for home remedies for sinus infection and stay healthier and happier.
Leave a Reply