Although there exist a variety to skin care products to improve your complexion, relying on home remedies for Skin Whitening natural treatment is a much safer and simpler option.
Skin Whitening natural remedies help a great deal in making skin lighter and reducing issues like blemishes, age spots, sunburn etc. In addition, natural ingredients used in Skin Whitening home remedies help make skin healthy and smooth.
However, when using the natural cures for Skin Whitening, do not expect instant or major changes because skin pigmentation depends on genetic factors and the amount of melanin present in the skin. Also, do not ignore the importance of healthy diet in making skin glowing and beautiful.
Natural Home Remedies for Skin Whitening
• Soak four almonds in water overnight and grind them along with some milk in the morning. Next, add honey and make a paste. Apply this paste on your face overnight and then scrub it off in the morning with cold water.
Follow this therapy regularly for at least 15 days. Finally, follow the procedure about two times in a week to improve skin coloration and heal minor skin problems causing discoloration.
• Mix some curd in finely ground oatmeal and add a little bit of tomato juice in the mixture. Apply the resultant mixture on skin and rinse it off with water after 15 minutes to improve complexion.
• Applying a combination of sandalwood powder, lemon juice and tomato juice is one of the best home remedies for Skin Whitening. Lemon juice can also be used in combination with honey, almond oil and milk powder to make skin lighter.
• Steep three teaspoons of dried chamomile flowers in a cup of boiling water for about 10-15 minutes. Then, strain the mixture and add one tablespoon of honey and equal amount of rose water in the solution.
Apply the mixture for 15 minutes and then rinse it off. Follow this mild herbal remedy on daily basis to whiten skin naturally.
• Prepare a mixture by adding two tablespoons of cucumber, one tablespoon of lemon juice, half a teaspoon of glycerin and half a teaspoon of rose water. Regularly apply this mixture on skin as a natural remedy for Skin Whitening home treatment.
• Simply using a face mask prepared from freshly ground mint leaves serves as an effective Skin Whitening home remedy. Apply the homemade mint mask for about 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
• Combination of turmeric powder and lime juice is considered highly beneficial in natural Skin Whitening. To prepare this natural remedy, add some lime juice in turmeric power, just enough to form a thin paste. Apply the paste on face, neck and hands and wash it off after 15-30 minutes.
Combination of one teaspoon of turmeric powder and one tablespoon of honey can also be used in the same way to enhance complexion. Afterwards, you can rub a cotton ball soaked in milk to remove the yellow tinge of turmeric.
• Natural home remedies for Skin Whitening also involve the use of homemade natural skin bleaching face packs. For instance, you can prepare natural skin bleach by mixing two tablespoons of oatmeal, two tablespoons of lemon juice, one tablespoon of plain yogurt and a teaspoon of olive oil. Finally, add some water in the mixture, apply it on face and neck for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
• Soak a cotton ball in buttermilk and spread the liquid on your skin to make skin whiter naturally. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
• Add a teaspoon of dried fennel in a cup of boiling water and let it steep for at least an hour. Strain the mixture and discard the solution. Next, add a tablespoon of buttermilk in fennel and apply the paste on skin for about 15-20 minutes.
• Heat a pack of unflavored gelatin in water till it dissolves completely. Let it cool. Then, add half a cup of pumpkin, papaya and pineapple juice taken in equal quantities. Apply this Skin Whitening natural cure on face and neck and finally peel it off after 20 minutes.
• Another simple yet highly beneficial natural tip for Skin Whitening treatment through natural means is to rub raw potato slices on skin. Raw potato juice has natural bleaching properties.
• Applying a mixture of two tablespoons of raw milk, one tablespoon of gram flour and a few drops of lime juice for 15 minutes daily for about 4-5 weeks is one of the most popular natural home remedies for Skin Whitening.