What is Stomach Ache?
Stomach Ache is a common yet non specific ailment that can be caused by a number of serious or non serious diseases. The pain can be mild or severe, depending on the condition causing it. Apart from the diseases of the abdominal cavity, Stomach Ache could also be caused by diseases in organs lying close to the abdominal cavity, such as kidney, uterus etc.
Factors like the location, duration and timing of Stomach Ache play an important role in the accurate diagnosis of the condition causing stomach pain.
Stomach Aches can be cured with the help of numerous home remedies for Stomach Ache natural treatment. This home treatment for Stomach Ache consists of a number of common as well as specific natural remedies that help in reducing stomach pain to a great extent.
Causes and Symptoms of Stomach Ache
The most common causes of Stomach Ache are Indigestion, Chronic Constipation, Food Allergies, Gas, Stomach Flu, Gastritis and Irritable Bowel Disease.
Stomach pain could also be triggered by conditions like Crohn’s Disease, Diverticulitis, Hepatitis, Appendicitis, Hemorrhoids, Abdominal Angina, Hernia, Pancreatitis and other such serious diseases.
Apart from these diseases of the abdomen, Stomach Aches may also arise due to urological or gynecological diseases such as Kidney Stones, Bladder Infection, Ovarian Cysts, Endometriosis, Menstrual Cramps, Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases, Ovarian Cancer and other related conditions.
Ruptured blood vessels, problems with blood circulation and certain other metabolic disturbances and immune system related disorders may also trigger abdominal pains. At times, psychological factors such as Stress and Anxiety also cause abdominal troubles and pains.
As the name suggests, the most obvious symptom of Stomach Ache is pain in the abdominal cavity in any area between the chest and groin. The abdominal pain can be sharp, dull, twisting, cramp-like or any other type. The condition can be acute or chronic, depending on the intensity and duration of the pain. The condition may also be accompanied by other symptoms like nausea and vomiting.
Natural Home Remedies for Stomach Ache
• Take a glass of warm water and add juice extracted from two lemons, some sugar and half a teaspoon of baking soda in it. Consuming this mixture is one of the most effective natural home remedies for Stomach Ache caused by Gas.
• Eating some plain yogurt mixed with a paste of fenugreek seeds is useful in reducing Stomach Ache caused by Indigestion.
• Massaging the abdominal area with ginger juice is one of the simplest Stomach Ache home remedies. Consumption of raw ginger or juice extracted from ginger root is another tried and tested natural remedy for stomach pain.
• Having lemon tea mixed with honey is one of the most highly recommended therapeutic home remedies for Stomach Aches.
• Fill a sock some rice, preferably mixed with lavender oil, and tie a knot at the end. Place this sock in the microwave till it becomes warm. Finally, place it on the abdominal area to reduce Stomach Ache.
• Soak some aniseeds in water overnight. Then, strain and drink the mixture in the morning to heal Stomach Ache naturally at home.
• Eating completely charred black toasted bread is an odd yet effective Stomach Pain home remedy. It is actually the activated charcoal that cures Stomach Ache by absorbing the pain causing substance from the stomach. This remdy can be taken along with some honey to improve the taste.
• Applying warm compresses or heating pads on the painful area helps relieve stomach pains in most of the cases.
• Consuming a glass of warm water mixed with some rock salt and about three grams of carom seeds helps in getting rid of Stomach Ache.
• Add two grams each of fennel seeds and black currants in about half a liter of water and keep the mixture aside overnight. In the morning, mash the contents in water and add some sugar in the mixture. Consume this solution to reduce chronic Stomach Ache. Follow this therapy on a regular basis for better results.
• Lime juice, mint juice and ginger juice are highly beneficial Stomach Ache home remedies for children. Mix some black salt in any of these juices and drink it to heal abdominal pains naturally.
• Mint tea, cinnamon tea and several other herbal teas serve as excellent herbal remedies for Stomach Aches.
Diet for Stomach Ache
Having pomegranate seeds, preferably mixed salt and black pepper is highly beneficial in the natural treatment of Stomach Ache. Other dietary measures for dealing with Stomach Ache are including ginger, rice, yogurt and other probiotic foods in the diet.
At times, having soda water or simply a teaspoon of vinegar helps in relieving the pain caused by gassiness. Avoid eating heavy and spicy foods at least until the pain goes away. In addition, reduce the consumption of meat foods as they are difficult to digest.
Apart from these measures, drink plenty of adequate amount of water on a regular basis as it aids in proper digestion thereby preventing stomach ailments to a great extent.
Anna Pinto says
i am taking black salt with lime is good every day or thrice a week does it reduce my stomact fats plz rpl
Vegetable Dip Recipes says
I am a extended time ago I study your blog and it has extended been expressing that you?re an incredible writer