What are Under Eye Circles?
Under Eye Circles characterized by dark circles under the eyes is a common beauty problem that can be cured at home with the help of several home remedies for Under Eye Circles natural treatment. However, Under Eye Circles caused by hereditary factors or structural abnormalities are difficult to treat.
The condition usually seems more pronounced because the skin under the eyes is thinner, more delicate and in certain cases more translucent. Under Eye Circles make the affected individuals look weak, tired and aged. At times, the veins below the eyes may also be visible, thereby making the Under Eye Circle look more prominent and darker.
Causes and Symptoms of Under Eye Circles
Basically, Under Eye Circles are nothing but the normal blood vessels present beneath the skin under the eyes that can be seen through the translucent skin.
Poor nutrition, facial fat loss due to increasing age, over exposure to sunlight, anemia, fatigue, lack of sleep, stress, hormonal imbalance and a genetic predisposition top develop this condition are the main reasons that tend to encourage Under Eye Circles. In fact, most of the cases of dark Under Eye Circles are caused due to hereditary factors.
When eyes are naturally set deeper in skull bones, the ark shadow resulting from these hollow contours may lead to darker appearance of Eye Circles. At times, conditions like Asthma, Hay Fever or other allergies may also make Under Eye Circles worse because of constant rubbing of the delicate skin around the eyes. In addition, certain medications causing dilation of blood vessels tend to make the Eye Circles darker.
Natural Home Remedies for Under Eye Circles
• Applying a mixture of potato juice and cucumber juice for about 15-20 minutes is one of the most popular natural home remedies for Under Eye Circles. Similarly, simply applying potato slices or cold cucumber slices on the eyes is also beneficial in healing Under Eye Circles at home.
• Mix equal quantities of tomato juice and lemon juice and apply this therapeutic combination on the under eye area to cure Under Eye Circles naturally.
• Applying a paste prepared by mixing turmeric powder and pineapple juice is a valuable home remedy for lightening Under Eye Circles.
• Prepare a paste-like mixture with some gram flour, half a teaspoon of lemon juice, one teaspoon of tomato juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Applying this thick paste under the eyes for 15 minutes and then washing it off is a tried and tested natural remedy for Under Eye Circles home treatment.
• Massaging the area around the eyes with almond oil is one of the best natural home remedies for Under Eye Circles. Follow this remdy every night on a regular basis to get encouraging results.
• The application of crushed mint leaves around the eyes is useful in reducing Eye Circles considerably.
• Using cold tea bags on eyes for ten minutes is one of the simplest Under Eye Circles home remedies for removing Dark Circles caused by sunburn and soothing the eyes. Green tea, black tea as well as white tea bags can be used for this purpose.
• Regularly using a cotton ball dipped in rose water on the eyes for about ten minutes is highly recommended for lightening Under Eye Circles within a few weeks.
• Applying a paste of powdered fenugreek seeds and milk under the eyes overnight helps a great deal in eliminating Under Eye Dark Circles remarkably.
• Pressing the acupressure point for eyes (mount below the index finger) works as an effective alternative therapy for reducing Under Eye Circles to a great extent.
The Under Eye Circles natural cure consisting of these various skin care home remedies for Dark Circles under eyes work best when followed on a regular basis.
Diet for Under Eye Circles
A nutritious diet rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K and other essential vitamins and minerals is highly recommended for dealing with Under Eye Circles naturally at home.
Hence, healthy foods like papaya, orange, peach, spinach, carrot, carrot juice, tomato, tomato juice, cucumber juice etc should be positively included in the diet for getting rid of this beauty problem.
Moreover, individuals suffering from anemia or other nutritional deficiency should carefully plan their diets to include judicious amounts of nutritious fruits, vegetables, whole grains, nuts and sprouts to eliminate Eye Circles in a healthy way. Plus, consume adequate amount of water throughout the day and sleep sufficiently to help cure Under Eye Dark Circles, Puffy Eyes and other such eye related problems naturally.