Formation of Wrinkles, especially under eyes is a common sign of aging. As aging is a natural process, you cannot escape this problem completely. But, you can surely use some valuable natural treatments consisting of natural home remedies for Wrinkles under eyes to reduce them considerably.
Under eye Wrinkles and fine lines develop because skin gradually loses its elasticity as we age. Besides, younger individuals may also develop Wrinkles under eyes due to excessive exposure to sunlight, lack of moisture in skin, unhealthy diet, smoking, stress, lack of sleep, constant eye movements, excessive squinting and hereditary factors.
So, in order to prevent and cure under eye Wrinkles, you need to take a healthy diet rich in foods containing antioxidants and regularly follow some simple natural home remedies for Wrinkles under eyes.
Natural Home Remedies for Wrinkles Under Eyes
• Various combinations of ginger (ginger juice or powder) and a little bit of honey serve as excellent natural home remedies for Wrinkles under eyes.
Apply the ginger and honey mixture for about half an hour and then wash it off. Follow this therapy 2-3 times in a week. Eating a shredded ginger mixed with a tablespoon of honey is also beneficial in healing this problem.
• Honey can also be used with rice powder to reduce Wrinkles under eyes. To prepare this under eye Wrinkles home remedy, half a teaspoon of honey in one teaspoon of rice powder. Apply the mixture on face, especially under eyes and rinse it off after half an hour.
You can also use a paste prepared from one tablespoon of honey, two tablespoons of milk powder and some water, just enough to form a paste.
• Applying a mixture of one tablespoon of honey, a quarter teaspoon of carrot juice and a pinch of baking soda for 15-20 minutes is another natural way to remove Wrinkles under eyes naturally at home.
• Regularly applying pulp of ripe papaya for half an hour is the easiest possible natural cure for Wrinkles under eyes. It helps in toning the skin.
• Prepare a mixture by adding two tablespoons of honey, some lime juice and cold milk in pulp of two apricots. Apply the mixture on face and then wash it off after half an hour to get rid of Wrinkles under eyes.
• An important tip for under eye Wrinkles is to apply extra virgin olive oil on face on a regular basis. Vitamin E oil is also beneficial. You can use any of these oils in combination with honey.
Another natural way to reduce Wrinkles under eyes is to apply a mixture of two teaspoons of yogurt, half teaspoon each of honey and lemon juice, and contents of three vitamin E capsule. Wash your face after 10 minutes.
• Gently massaging coconut oil on the affected area is a valuable natural remedy for Wrinkles under eyes. Follow this natural treatment regularly at night. Similarly, pure rose hip oil or unscented castor oil can also be used to cure Wrinkles under eyes.
• Regular application of evening primrose oil is highly beneficial in under eye Wrinkles natural treatment. Besides, applying a paste of turmeric powder and cane sugar juice can help a great deal in delaying skin ageing.
• Applying a mixture of one tablespoon of raw milk and 3-4 drops of lemon juice is one of the simplest natural home remedies for Wrinkles under eyes. To make this home treatment more effective, apply the mixture at night and then rinse it off with warm water in the morning.
• Prepare a cabbage mask by mixing a teaspoon of honey, a quarter teaspoon of Brewer’s yeast and juice extracted from a few cabbage leaves. Apply the mask on face and rinse it off with warm water after 20 minutes.
• Another easy home remedy for under eye Wrinkles is to apply a mixture of carrot juice and a teaspoon of almond oil for about 30 minutes.
• Regularly having adequate amount of antioxidant rich items like green tea, berries, apples, pineapples, avocados, cabbage, broccoli etc is useful in reducing and preventing Wrinkles around eyes. Drink plenty of water as well to keep your skin supple and hydrated.
Apple and pineapple juice can also be applied on skin for 10-15 minutes to relieve Wrinkles and fine lines. Needless to add, take proper care of your skin, remove all make-up at night and apply a good quality cream before sleeping to avoid Wrinkles as far as possible.
When applying these anti wrinkle natural remedies, make sure you do not apply them to close to the eyes. Besides, use these natural cures on a regular basis to get encouraging results.
Apart from following these natural home remedies for Wrinkles under eyes, you should also try to reduce stress, sleep properly to provide sufficient rest to eyes and wear sun blocks and sunglasses to protect your skin from sun damage.