If you are looking for safe and effective natural ways to get healthy, beautiful and clear skin then you should definitely try some natural home remedies to clear skin. These skin care natural cures are highly beneficial in getting rid of pimples, blemishes, acne breakouts etc to make way for clear and radiant skin.
However, before going ahead with clear skin home remedies, it is essential that you first identify your skin type, that is, whether you have Dry Skin, Normal Skin or Oily Skin. This helps a great deal in choosing appropriate skin care natural treatments and products.
In addition, maintain adequate hygiene (do not become obsessed with the cleansing routine, though), wear sunblocks about 20 minutes before going out in the sun and give up the nasty habit of randomly popping Pimples and Blackheads.
Diet also plays a vital role in making the skin glowing and clear. Try out the following home treatments consisting of effective natural remedies to clear skin.
Natural Home Remedies to Clear Skin
• Applying some crushed mint leaves mixed with lemon juice and warm water is useful in making skin clear and removing scars. Gently scrub and wash it off when the mixture dries. You can also add mint juice in face packs as a skin care natural cure for Eczema.
• Boil two white potatoes, mash them and add a few drops of lemon in the mixture. After 20 minutes, rinse it off with warm water to clear oily skin by curing acne.
• Cucumber juice works as a great skin cleanser. Application of cucumber juice mixed with raw milk is one of the most popular natural home remedies to clear skin.
Combination of cucumber juice and honey helps tone the skin and improves complexion. Mixture of cucumber juice and tomato juice applied on skin for about five minutes reduces sunburn. Consumption of cucumbers heals skin blemishes.
• Applying combination of four tablespoons of buttermilk and two teaspoons of tomato juice for half an hour helps a great deal in clearing skin by getting rid of sunburns. Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated.
• Massaging the face with olive oil mixed with lemon juice is highly beneficial in rejuvenating skin. Lemon juice is mostly used for oily skin. You can apply a mixture of lemon juice and rose water to remove age spots. Drinking a glass of warm water mixed with juice of one lemon is also beneficial for skin.
• Applying a mixture of three quarter cup of rose water, one teaspoon of vinegar and a quarter teaspoon of honey and glycerin helps make skin clear and keeps it moisturized. Individuals with dry skin can also apply a paste of banana pulp, yogurt and rose water.
• Clear skin home remedies also involve the use of papaya. You can simply massage the face with a papaya slice to clean skin and clear pores. Papaya pulp can be mixed with honey, rose water and then applied on skin for 15-20 minutes.
Those of you having normal skin type can apply a mixture of papaya pulp, a teaspoon of milk cream and half a teaspoon of honey to make skin soft, smooth and clean. Moreover, rashes due to skin allergies can be healed by the application of mashed papaya seeds.
• Application of avocado pulp mixed with olive oil is a highly beneficial clear skin home remedy to nourish and rejuvenate the skin. Rinse off the paste with warm water after 20 minutes.
• Prepare a homemade scrub by mixing two tablespoon each of oatmeal powder, brown sugar, aloe vera juice and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Next, wash your face with lukewarm water and apply this scrub. Finally, rinse it off when it dries. Another simple natural remedy to clear skin is to apply a scrub prepared from oatmeal and honey for about ten minutes.
• Another valuable natural cure to clear skin is to apply a scrub prepared by adding a cup of dried and powdered orange peels, a teaspoon of sweet orange oil and two teaspoons of ground almonds in a cup of ground oatmeal.
Add a little bit of warm water in the mixture to form a paste. Gently massage the skin while applying the scrub and wash your face alternately with cold and warm water.
• Steaming is considered as one of the most efficient natural home remedies to clear skin. To follow this therapy, boil some water in a pot, drape a medium to large sized towel over your head and then place your face above the pot for about 5-10 minutes when it is comfortably hot to let the heat from the steam open skin pores and get rid of blackheads and whiteheads.
You can add herbs like rosemary, jasmine lavender oil etc in boiling water to be used for steaming to make this home remedy more effective. Follow this clear skin natural treatment once or twice in a week but not in excess as it makes the skin dry. Application of any face mask right after steaming is sure to give encouraging results.