Appearance of Warts induced by human papillomavirus (HPV) infection is a general but quite frustrating problem. However, you can be relieved from this condition by adopting some natural home remedies to get rid of Warts fast.
Warts usually appear as yellow or brown colored blisters with roughened surface on fingers, hands and feet that tend to disappear within a few months, especially in case of children. They are more common in children and younger individuals. Common Warts are contagious but usually harmless.
Skin areas with small breaks are more susceptible to this problem. Hence, individuals engaged in the habit of nail biting are more vulnerable to this infection. Similarly, individuals with low immunity are also prone to HPV viral infection leading to Warts.
Except Plantar Warts, most other types of Warts are likely to be painless. Nonetheless, these small, hard bumps on skin are quite annoying. Therefore, given below are some useful natural home remedies to get rid of Warts fast.
Natural Home Remedies to Get Rid of Warts Fast
• Drinking herbal teas prepared from red clover, echinacea, lemon grass, burdock root and other such herbs are useful in improving immunity and hence help in avoiding Warts.
• Application of fig tree latex is one of the most therapeutic natural home remedies to get rid of Warts fast. Follow this Warts home remedy on a regular basis to get encouraging results.
• Rubbing dandelion sap extracted from dandelion stems is another tried and tested natural remedy to remove Warts fast. Continue using this natural treatment at least two times in a day for a few weeks. Milkweed sap can also be used in the same way several times in a day.
• Mix equal quantities of baking soda and water and apply it on the affected area about three times in a day to remove Warts easily at home.
• Soak a thick slice of onion in vinegar overnight and apply tape it on the affected area next morning to help reduce Warts considerably. Alternatively, keep a combination of chopped onion and salt overnight and apply the resultant juice on Warts at least twice in a day. Following this therapy regularly is highly beneficial in getting rid of Warts in a natural way.
• Potato peels, inner side of banana peel, freshly cut pineapple slices and radish are also considered as valuable natural remedies to get rid of Warts. You can use apply these natural cures several times in a day.
• Using a few drops of grapefruit seed extract on Warts about three to four times in a day is highly beneficial in healing Warts. You can also use lemon juice in the same way.
• Applying cashew nut oil on the affected area is one of the most effective natural home remedies to get rid of Warts fast. This therapy can reduce Warts within 2-3 weeks. Besides, castor oil, camphor oil, tea tree oil and oregano oil also serve as good natural cures for Warts home treatment.
• Rubbing some crushed garlic cloves on skin two to three times in a day for a few weeks to remove Warts naturally. You can also use garlic poultice on Warts by taping freshly crushed garlic on the affected area with the help of a bandage.
• Applying white latex extracted from unripe papaya peel is helpful in eliminating Warts. This papaya natural remedy is beneficial in curing Corns, Boils and Acne as well. However, do not use this remedy during pregnancy.
• Simply placing a piece of duct tape on the affected area for about one week is highly beneficial in natural Warts removal. Taping a piece of cotton soaked in aloe vera gel is also useful in healing this problem.
• Applying a combination of ground flaxseed, flaxseed oil and honey can help a great deal in the natural treatment of Warts.
• When dealing with Warts, try to wash the affected area with warm water and dab some apple cider vinegar on it. Finally, again wash with warm water when it dries. This is one of the best natural home remedies to get rid of Warts fast.
Leave a Reply