When dealing with issues like poor eyesight and common problems associated with defective vision, following safe and beneficial natural treatments consisting of home remedies to improve Eyesight is a good idea.
Signs of Eyesight problems include symptoms like blurred vision, black spots, mild headache, far sightedness, near sightedness, night blindness, color blindness, sensitivity to light, watering in eyes etc.
As certain vision related problems are associated with age, genetic predisposition or indirectly with other diseases like migraine, stroke, brain tumor, diabetes, they can not be cured completely with mild natural cures. Nonetheless, home treatments for Eyesight improvement can prove beneficial in reducing common Eyesight problems through diet and natural remedies.
Natural Home Remedies to Improve Eyesight
• Carrot juice, blueberry juice, beet juice, spinach juice, aloe vera juice are considered as valuable natural home remedies to improve Eyesight. You can also mix honey in any of these juices.
In addition, intake of a combination of natural juice such as three parts of carrot juice and one part of beet juice with or without a teaspoon of parsley juice also works as an effective home treatment to improve Eyesight naturally.
• Regular consumption of a mixture of juices extracted from three carrots, one beet and a cucumber is useful in healing Eyesight problems. Intake of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with some honey is particularly helpful when dealing with nearsightedness and cataract.
• Use a couple of drops of certain juices like coriander juice, turmeric juice etc as eye drops to improve Eyesight in a natural way. You can also consume half a glass of coriander juice on a regular basis to get rid of Eyesight problems.
• Application of rose water as eye drops is one of the most popular natural home remedies to improve Eyesight. It has a cooling and soothing effect and hence relieves strain in eyes. Follow this simple therapy by using two drops of rose water in eye, two times in a day.
• Regularly walking barefooted on fresh and wet green grass early in the morning for half an hour is considered helpful in improving Eyesight. Besides, focusing on the flame of a candle from a distance of about 3-4 feet is another valuable tip to improve Eyesight naturally.
This Tratak (fixed gazing) method also helps increase concentration. You can also follow pencil exercise by focusing on a tip of pencil (held vertically at an arm’s length) and then slowly moving it towards you.
• Putting two drops of basil juice in eyes is useful in improving Eyesight in case of Night Blindness. Simply applying pure honey in eyes is another beneficial. However, be careful when using these home treatments as they can cause burning sensation in eyes.
• Eating cardamom seeds along with honey is a good Eyesight home remedy. Follow this procedure on a daily basis to get encouraging results.
• Having blueberry tea (preferably decaffeinated) or steeping green/black tea mixed with blueberry leaves is highly beneficial cure to improve Eyesight naturally.
• Eye exercises work as excellent natural home remedies to improve Eyesight. For instance, keep your head and back straight and then rotate your pupil in all directions. Regularly blinking the eyes for about 10-15 times per hour is also beneficial.
You can also try palming exercise to relieve strain. To follow this natural remedy rub your palms together vigorously to generate heat and then cover your eyes with your palms for sometime, without touching the eyelids. In addition, splash cold water into the eyes in morning and evening to avoid eye problems.
• Alternative therapies like yoga, acupressure, magnetic therapy, chromotherapy etc are considered as highly beneficial natural cures for Eyesight improvement, provided they are followed properly under the supervision of an expert.
As factors like inadequate posture while reading, watching television excessively, poor lighting, lack of sleep, straining the eyes by continuously working on computers for long durations and other such issues increase the risk of developing eye problems, it is recommended to correct them as soon as possible. Besides, try to take adequate steps to reduce anxiety and mental stress as they can trigger eye problems.
Nutritious diet also plays a vital role in curing as well as avoiding Eyesight problems. Therefore, inclusion of healthy foods like carrots, cabbage, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, turnips, green peas, soya beans, dates, kale, raw garlic, tomatoes, grapes, berries, apples, apricots, oranges, mangoes, milk, almonds, walnuts and judicious amounts of other vitamin A and vitamin C rich foods in the diet is one of the simplest yet significant natural home remedies to improve Eyesight.