Unhealthy weight gain has become quite a common problem in these modern times chiefly due to factors like busy lifestyle and easy access to fatty fast foods. Consequently, people are now turning to tried and tested natural cures and home remedies to lose weight fast. Natural treatments for losing weight are safe, reliable and inexpensive.
Apart from diet and lifestyle, weight gain can also be caused by conditions like Cushing’s syndrome, Hypothyroidism, water retention, kidney, liver or heart disease and so on. Factors like stress, lack of sleep, hormonal imbalance and intake of medications to control blood pressure, diabetes, depression etc may also contribute in the same.
It is often recommended to control weight and keep it within the normal range (depending on age and height) not just to look impressive but also to avoid health problems like type 2 Diabetes, high blood cholesterol, Osteoarthritis, Sleep Apnea and other such issues. Given below are some simple yet effective natural home remedies to lose weight fast without the risk of any side effects.
Natural Home Remedies to Lose Weight Fast
• Having sips of two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar mixed in 16 ounces of water at regular intervals throughout the day is one of the most popular natural home remedies to lose weight fast. Follow this therapy regularly to get rid of excess weight.
• Green tea is believed to stimulate weight loss. Therefore, replace your usual tea, coffee, sodas or alcoholic beverages with green tea as a natural cure to lose weight. In fact, research also indicates that chemicals present in green tea are beneficial in reducing fat, including belly fat. Besides, it also has several other health benefits as it helps prevent cancers and fights heart disease.
• Another widely used home remedy to lose weight requires drinking a cup of warm water mixed with a teaspoon of honey and juice squeezed from half a lemon. Follow this easy weight loss home treatment on a regular basis first thing in the morning to suppress hunger in a safe way and hence reduce weight. It also aids in proper digestion.
• Similarly, you can take a cup of lukewarm water mixed with three teaspoons of lime juice, one teaspoon of honey and a quarter teaspoon of black pepper powder. Continue this natural treatment for losing weight for about three to four months. Also, remember that limes are different from lemons; limes are small and size and more acidic. You can also begin your day with mint tea.
• Salads and sprouts are valuable in reducing and controlling weight in a natural way. In this regard, you can prepare a simple salad by chopping raw tomatoes and onions and squeezing lemon juice on the mixture. You can also have tomato juice mixed with honey.
• Soak four leaves of Indian plum in a glass of water overnight. In the morning, strain the mixture and drink the solution on empty stomach. Follow this treatment for at least one month to heal your weight problem. This is a common home remedy for Obesity.
• Home remedies to lose weight fast should also emphasize on a proper diet plan and adequate exercise schedule. Therefore, it is suggested to include judicious amounts of protein rich foods along with other nutritious foods rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
So, you can consider adding more apples (particularly green apples), pineapples, kiwis, avocados, grapefruits, guavas, oranges, papayas, watermelons, Indian gooseberries, strawberries etc in your weight loss diet. Having smoothies prepared from fruits and low fat yogurt is also a good idea. You can also prepare watercress and cucumber smoothie by blending one cucumber with a handful of watercress along with some water.
In terms of vegetables, cabbage, broccoli, celery, tomato, mint, cucumbers, lettuce, spinach and Brussels sprouts are considered best vegetables to lose weight naturally at home. Moreover, it is recommended to avoid flesh foods as far as possible and switch to low fat dairy products.
It is believed that foods prepared by adding spices like hot peppers, cayenne peppers, cinnamon, hot mustard, garlic, ginger etc serve as great natural remedies to lose weight as they tend to increase the fat burning metabolism.
• A valuable tip for losing weight naturally is to chew your food slowly and thoroughly while eating instead of simply binging on your favorite foods. In addition, take 3-4 smaller meals at regular intervals instead of taking fewer but heavier meals.
• Regularly exercising, dancing, swimming, doing yoga and other activities are highly beneficial in reducing weight in a healthy way. In addition, drink adequate amount of water throughout the day. Alternative therapies like acupuncture and aromatherapy can promote weight loss.
• Detoxification and colon cleanse procedures can also help lose weight but these methods should not be relied upon too frequently.
• Along with home treatments and natural cures to lose weight, you can also have bath in a thistle decoction on a regular basis to facilitate weight loss process. To prepare this herbal decoction, boil about 200g thistle in a liter of water.
When following a diet plan to lose weight, include more fresh and steamed vegetables, healthy soups, fibrous oatmeal, flaxseed etc in the diet. Eat a variety of fibrous fruits as well. You can also take help of some liquid diet recipes to lose weight.
Needless to add, you need to stay away from foods high in sugars and fats. Another useful weight loss tip is to go for oils with monounsaturated fats rather than the ones high in saturated fats. So, opting for olive oil or soy oil instead of usual fatty oils can be considered as one of the most effective natural home remedies to lose weight fast.