Blackheads are associated with Acne. In fact, they are considered as precursors of Acne breakouts. Therefore, it is often suggested to get rid of these tiny yellow-black bumps as soon as possible before they proceed to become zits. This can be done quite easily with the help of numerous natural home remedies to remove Blackheads from skin.
These annoying bumps mostly appear on nose and are caused by overproduction and consequent accumulation of skin oils produced by sebaceous glands.
The combination of sebum and dead skin cells tends to clog pores and hair follicles which in turn become oxidized due to air, thereby making these bumps appear black in color. Apart from nose, Blackheads can also develop on forehead, neck and back.
Natural Home Remedies to Remove Blackheads
• Steaming is considered as one of the best natural home remedies to remove Blackheads from face and nose as it helps soften and open pores.
You can add some lime juice or neem leaves in boiling water meant for steaming to make this Blackheads natural treatment. Follow this therapy for about 5-7 minutes at least once in a week.
• Regularly applying a mixture of almond powder, sandalwood powder or oatmeal and rose water is useful in removing Blackheads naturally. Rose water can also be used along with lime juice for 15 minutes.
• Applying a combination of carrot juice, cucumber juice and half a clove of garlic (crushed) is one of the most effective natural home remedies to remove Blackheads.
• Another simple natural cure to remove Blackheads is to apply pulp of grapes for 15 minutes and then wash it off. Tomato pulp can also be used in the same way to give encouraging results.
• Applying a paste prepared from fenugreek leaves and water is considered as a therapeutic home remedy to cure Blackheads.
• Take two tablespoons of yogurt and one tablespoon each of oatmeal, olive oil and lemon juice. Blend the mixture and apply it on the affected area. Finally, rinse it off when it dries. This is one of the most valuable natural home remedies to remove Blackheads.
• Regularly using a homemade facial scrub prepared by mixing, honey, sugar and lemon juice is a highly beneficial natural remedy for Blackheads home treatment. Green tea facial scrub can also be used.
• You can also use a combination of mint juice and turmeric powder for about 15 minutes or half an hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water to control Blackheads naturally at home. Turmeric powder can be used along with crushed coriander leaves as well.
• A paste prepared by mixing a little bit of water in ground radish seeds for removing Blackheads on nose and face. You can also use a mixture of one teaspoon each of groundnut oil and lime juice to get rid of Blackheads and Whiteheads.
• Simply applying warm honey is the easiest possible natural way to prevent and reduce Blackheads. Using dilute tea tree oil is also beneficial for removing Blackheads and Acne.
• Prepare a paste by mixing some water in a tablespoon of baking soda to prepare a paste. Apply the paste on the affected area, scrub gently and then rinse it off with lukewarm water to reduce and loosen Blackheads. You can also add a quarter teaspoon of sea salt in the paste.
• Applying a combination of three tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder is another popular home remedy for Blackheads removal. Cinnamon powder can also be used along with equal amount of lemon juice to get rid of Blackheads. Simply applying undiluted lemon juice about 2-3 times in a day is also beneficial. You can also use apple cider vinegar.
• Application of fuller’s earth face pack is considered as an excellent Blackheads natural cure. You can simply add rose water in it. Or, you can prepare a mixture of one tablespoon each of yogurt, fuller’s earth and mint powder. Keep the mixture aside for about half an hour and then apply it. After the mixture dries in 15-20 minutes, wash it off with warm water. This natural remedy is also beneficial in dealing with Oily Skin.
Apart from applying these natural home remedies to remove Blackheads, also have a balanced diet and take adequate measures to keep your skin clean and remove excess oil so as to avoid Blackheads.
I have always had blackheads. Lately they’ve started to spead to my cheeks and are leaving behind gaping pores which I am determined to avoid more of. I am going to try some of these out and let you all know how it goes. I think I’m going to try to the honey and sugar scrub first since I have those things in the house already. Wish me luck!
I’ve tried to put honey but it didn’t work….so i’ll just gonna try using cucumber….^_^
rubina kausar says
i have ful blackheads around eyes its not working wat i used to remove please give me best home treatement for removing blackheads.
red sandal wood powder works good
Rosewater is great treatment for blackheads under the eyes and blackhead removal for people with senitive skin.
i have blackheads all over my face.dont know how to remove that
i want to use lime juice with olive oil and almond powder
let i see the remedy and reply