Desperate to know how to get rid of a Pimple overnight! Well, there are various natural as well as conventional remedies that tend to heal Pimples as soon as possible. Read further and discover ways on how to get rid of Pimples overnight.
• Ice is often used as a quick remedy to get rid of Pimple overnight. You just need to wrap an ice cube (or crushed ice) in a piece of cloth and apply it on your Pimple for about 20-30 seconds.
Repeat this procedure a few times in a day to reduce the swelling of your Zits considerably as it helps to freeze the pores and removes dirt and oil easily. If you are looking for solutions on how to get rid of a red Pimple fast then this ice remedy will surely give the best results.
• Manuka honey and tea tree oil also serve as excellent home remedies to get rid of Pimples overnight Apply either of these natural cures after washing the face. This treatment, however, works best in case of minor Pimples.
• Using any white toothpaste (not gel) on the Zits is quite a popular home treatment for this problem nowadays. For this, you simply have to apply some toothpaste on the Pimples before bed time and let it remain on the face over night. Wash your face the next morning and you will find a great deal of improvement in your Pimples. The toothpaste should remain on the Zits for at least half an hour.
Wondering how does Colgate toothpaste get rid of Pimples? This mint based toothpaste usually dries out Pimples and hence heals them quickly. Another tip as to how to get rid of a red Pimple overnight would be to use the ice remedy (mentioned earlier) after following this toothpaste remedy. Do not use this remedy in case your skin is sensitive as it may cause a burning sensation.
• If you are wondering how to get rid of a Pimple on your nose or forehead then lemon juice can be a great help for you. In fact, applying lemon juice on the affected area is one of the simplest ways of curing Pimples.
Just apply some fresh lemon juice on your Pimple before going to bed and let it dry overnight. Your Zits and Pimples would surely become much less noticeable or even disappear completely the next day.
• Consider using a honey and cinnamon face mask to mask your Pimples. Prepare this face mask by mixing some honey and cinnamon powder to form a sticky paste.
Then, apply this mixture on the face overnight and wash it off in the morning. However, this pleasant smelling mixture takes might take an unpleasant amount of time to treat Acne.
How to get rid of a Zit overnight using over-the-counter medicines?
• Acne products that contain benzyl peroxide and salicylic are highly recommended for curing this Acne and Zits. Read the instructions carefully before going ahead with these products. Do not over apply these products and follow the directions cautiously. Clearasil and Noxzema are quite popular in this regard.
• If acne products fail to give desired results and you are still intent on finding out how to get rid of Acne overnight then you can also try sulfur masks. Try not to leave a sulfur mask on your face overnight unless specifically mentioned.
Make sure you wash your face before applying these Acne and Pimple remedies. Although, do not become obsessed with face cleaning activity as washing the face too frequently can make the skin excessively dry.
In fact, learn to wash your face gently before learning how to get rid of pimples in a day. Just clean the skin two to three times in a day with a mild soap or a specialized Acne cleaner. After washing gently pat dry the skin instead of rubbing it vigorously.
In addition, do not squeeze or pop your Zits as it will only make the condition worse. As different individuals have different types of skin, the effectiveness of these remedies also varies from one individual to another.
Moreover, if you are seriously looking for an effective cure to get rid of Acne then you also need to follow a more holistic approach, especially in case of severe Acne breakouts.
Therefore these steps on getting rid of Pimples and Zits fast should also be accompanied by certain dietary measures like including more vitamin A and vitamin C rich foods in the diet, drinking adequate amount of water, avoiding highly sugary foods, etc.
In case you have further suggestions on how to get rid of a Zit over night or how to get rid of a Pimple over night then feel free to share your valuable tips here to help others as well.