Your skin type can be classified as normal, dry, oily, or combination. As the name itself indicates, combination skin is characterized by an oily T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin), and normal to dry skin on other areas of the face.
Most women have this type of skin. In such cases, dry skin, acne, and wrinkles may be present at the same time. An effective tip in this regard is to apply treatments for different problems on the affected areas only.
Simply put, it means that if you have an acne breakout on the forehead then you need to apply the remedy only on the forehead instead of the entire face.
Plus, make sure you cleanse your face once or twice daily with a gentle, non-alcohol, gel based cleanser. In addition, exfoliate the oily areas once whereas dry areas twice in a week.
Follow a good skin-care regime and apply different types of affordable homemade beauty recipes prepared from natural ingredients to maintain gorgeous and healthy skin. You can use these facial masks one or two times in fortnight.
Organic Face Masks for Combination Skin
- • Simply apply crushed grapes on combination skin is highly beneficial. Enhance the effectiveness of this procedure by using a cup of grapes mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
As grapes are rich in antioxidants, they help maintain younger-looking skin in a natural way. Honey works as an antibacterial agent and fights acne.
- • Rose water works as a wonderful natural toner for combination skin. To moisturize your skin use a combination of one part glycerin and four parts distilled water.
- • Soak the petals of a rose in water for a few hours. Next, crush them and add two tablespoons of rose water, and one tablespoon each of organic honey and plain yogurt in it.
Heat the recipe in a microwave for some seconds until the petals melt. Finally, spread the mixture on your face and neck. Wash it off after about 15 minutes.
- • Blend a banana, some papaya, 1-2 carrots, and a cup of honey in a blender. Leave this paste on your face for 20 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water after 20 minutes to get beautiful, glowing skin naturally.
Here’s a video a video showing how to make a simple papaya mask for combination skin.
- • Exfoliate your complicated combination skin with a mixture of two teaspoons of cooked oatmeal and two tablespoons of organic honey.
- • Mix three teaspoons of rose water and two teaspoons of honey in a teaspoon of fuller’s earth. Spread this paste on your face and neck. Finally, wash it off after 10-15 minutes.
- • Prepare a homemade face pack by adding two teaspoons of honey and half a teaspoon each of almond oil, and lemon juice in three teaspoons of grated carrot. Apply this paste on your face. After 20 minutes, wash it off with lukewarm water.
- • During summer time, apply a paste prepared by mixing sufficient milk in a tablespoon of sandalwood powder. Leave it on your face for 15-20 minutes to rejuvenate your skin and heal blemishes.
- • Beat an egg and add one teaspoon of olive oil, and five to six drops of lemon nectar in it. Apply this mixture on your face and wash it off with tepid water after 20 minutes.
- • Soften and tighten your skin by applying a combination of two tablespoons each of watermelon juice, cucumber juice, and one teaspoon each of milk powder and plain, unflavored yogurt. Regular application of this homemade recipe can also make your skin glow.
- • You can make another recipe with watermelon by blending the chunks of this fruit in a blender along with a ripe banana and half a cup of yogurt.
- • Combine two teaspoons of mint juice with a tablespoon of yogurt and leave this solution on your face for about 15 minutes. It helps make your skin soft, smooth, and radiant.