Presence of a Mole on skin is fairly common. Basically, Moles are caused by excess accumulation of melanocytes. They are black or brown in color and less than six millimeters in size. More often than not, Moles are benign but unsightly to look at. Therefore, people employ numerous natural home remedies for Mole removal.
Moles mostly appear on skin by the age of 20 or so. At times, they can become lighter, darker, flat, raised and so on and then fade on their own with time. Changes in appearance of your Moles can also be driven by factors like hormonal changes, adolescence etc.
Some Moles, on the other hand, can to become cancerous. But this happens in very rare cases. Such atypical moles, known as Dysplastic Nevi can develop into malignant Melanoma. They are usually larger in size, irregular in shape and tend to be hereditary.
Additional symptoms like pain, itching, bleeding, scaling and other such symptoms may also be present. In such cases, it is recommended to consult a qualified doctor to get rid of Moles as soon as possible.
Best Home Remedies for Mole Removal
• Applying juice extracted from sour apples for some time is one of the best home remedies for Mole removal. Follow this therapy three times in a day for at least three weeks to heal the problem.
• Pineapple juice (extracted from fresh pineapples not canned) can also be used in the same way as an effective natural remedy for Mole removal home treatment. Alternatively, you can use slices of freshly cut pineapple.
Another valuable Mole removal natural remedy is to gently massage the skin with a thick paste prepared by blending half a cup of freshly cut pineapple and a quarter cup of sea salt. It works as a good facial scrub.
• Using honey on the affected area is one of the safest natural cures for Mole Removal. You can use a mixture of honey, powdered flaxseed and a drop of flaxseed oil for this purpose.
• Putting a little bit of iodine tincture on the affected area and leaving it overnight is can help make Moles disappear.
• Fig stem sap, grapefruit extract, green papaya juice, milkweed juice, cauliflower juice, onion juice, garlic juice and crushed garlic serve as excellent home remedies for Mole removal natural treatment.
• Application a paste prepared from two tablespoons of castor oil and one tablespoon of baking soda is another simple Mole removal home remedy. For best results, leave the paste on your Mole overnight and wash it off in the morning.
• Regularly applying a combination of lime juice and dried, powdered pomegranate peels two times in a day is highly beneficial in reducing and lightening Moles. Pomegranate peels can be dried either by heating them in microwave for 3-5 minutes or by keeping them out in the sun for some days.
• Daily applying a paste prepared from ground drumstick pods and lime juice is helpful in natural Mole removal at home.
• Using apple cider vinegar on the affected area for about 15-20 minutes several times on daily is one of the most popular Mole removal home remedies. You can also use a cotton ball soaked in apple cider vinegar and cover the area with a bandage overnight.
• Juice extracted from coriander leaves is also beneficial to get rid of a Mole naturally at home. Similarly, you can apply a combination of grapefruit seed extract and avocado oil (1:10 ratio) for 10-15 minutes.
• If you are still concerned about removing Moles naturally then you can try rubbing dandelion root on Moles about 2-3 times in a day for at least three weeks. The procedure is also helpful in getting rid of Warts.
When following the natural home remedies for Mole removal, be careful while using acidic juices, especially fig stem sap. The rate at which a Mole lightens varies from one person to another. To make these methods more effective, apply the natural juices daily, at least 2-3 times in a day but do leave them on skin for long in case your skin is sensitive.
In addition, use petroleum jelly on the surrounding area so that the acidic substances do not affect rest of the skin. Besides, as prolonged sun exposure tends to increase the risk of a Mole becoming cancerous, protect against sun exposure as far as possible. If you doubtful that a Mole may be cancerous then keep a track of its changes and report the same to your doctor.