Use of common cures and natural home remedies to cure Diarrhea is highly beneficial in dealing with this common ailment without much trouble. The condition can affect people of all ages but can be specifically dangerous for infants and newborns.
Diarrhea refers to a condition of passing loose, watery stools about three or more times in a day. The condition usually lasts for one or two days. Still, it is essential to heal Diarrhea as soon as possible to avoid complications like Dehydration.
The condition is generally caused by viral or bacterial infections, allergies to certain foods, alcohol abuse, intake of medicines containing magnesium, radiation or chemotherapy etc.
Intestinal diseases like Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Celiac disease, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Intestinal Parasites, Diverticulitis and other such disorders may also cause the same.
Besides, Diarrhea condition may be accompanied by abdominal cramps, bloating and gas as well. When accompanied by nausea and vomiting, it may indicate Gastroenteritis. Moreover, presence of blood, pus or mucus in Diarrhea indicates Dysentery.
Therefore, it is suggested that in case Diarrhea home remedies do not give heal the problem, or if the condition persists for more than three then you should definitely consult a qualified doctor for treatment.
Natural Home Remedies to cure Diarrhea
• Intake of starchy liquids such as rice gruel, barley water, coconut water etc helps a great deal in Diarrhea natural treatment.
• Blackberry tea, chamomile tea, peppermint tea, black tea, green tea and other such herbal teas are considered as high beneficial home remedies to cure Diarrhea at home. Besides, you can drink carrot juice or raspberry juice to replenish electrolyte levels in the body.
• Taking three grams of a combination of roasted fennel and white cumin seeds along with water is helpful in getting rid of Diarrhea naturally. Follow this simple home treatment every three hours.
• Having curd mixed with roasted cumin seeds is one of the simplest natural cures for Diarrhea home treatment.
• Drinking eight ounces of water mixed with four tablespoons of honey serves as a good Diarrhea natural remedy.
• Mix half a teaspoon of cornstarch and a handful of chopped red radishes in a cup of cold milk. Drink this mixture to reduce Diarrhea considerably.
• Prepare a combination by mixing 5-6 chopped basil leaves and a pinch of salt and black pepper in three tablespoons of curd. Have this mixture four times in a day to get rid of Diarrhea.
• Taking a mixture of half a teaspoon of ginger juice and one teaspoon each of mint juice and honey is a tried and tested home remedy to cure Diarrhea.
• Mix half teaspoon each of lemon juice and ginger juice in a quarter teaspoon of pepper powder. Take this mixture two times in a day to control Diarrhea.
• Having about 200 gm of buttermilk mixed with half a gram of black salt and some roasted cumin seeds is one of the best natural home remedies to cure Diarrhea. Alternatively, you can simply have a cup of buttermilk mixed with half a teaspoon of dry ginger. Follow this therapy about three to four times in a day to relieve Diarrhea.
• Add five grams of black Chebulic myrobalan in 10 grams of dried Indian gooseberry powder and have one gram of this mixture two times in a day to provide relief from Diarrhea.
• Herbs like barberry, oregano grape roots etc are useful in curing Diarrhea. They are available in the form of capsules. Barberry is also helps lower blood pressure but overdose of the herb may lead to vomiting, nosebleed, stomach pain etc.
• Turmeric powder mixed in buttermilk or even water helps stop Diarrhea.
• Boil a cup of water mixed with a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon powder and one by eighth teaspoon of cayenne pepper. Allow the solution to simmer for 20 minutes. Finally, drink a quarter cup of this tea every half an hour to heal Diarrhea.
When dealing with Diarrhea, drink plenty of water, eat foods like banana, rice, toast, avoid beans, cabbage, prunes, peaches, apricots, oats, wheat products and dairy products (except yogurt) and adopt the above mentioned home remedies to cure Diarrhea naturally.